1-4-2023 Regular City Council Meeting and Workshop
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
TO THE PUBLIC AND RESIDENTS OF VERNAL CITY: Notice is hereby given that the VERNAL CITY COUNCIL will hold a work session and a regular meeting on Wednesday, January 4, 2023 at 5:30 p.m. in the Vernal City Council Chambers at 374 East Main St, Vernal, Utah.
A G E N D A
5:30 P.M. WORK SESSION
1. Disscussion on Water Bank- Keith Despain
7:00 P.M. OPENING CEREMONY
1. Invocation or Uplifting Thought
2. Pledge of Allegiance
1. Approval of the Minutes of the Regular Meeting held December 21, 2022
1. Introduction of Don Reese - Clint Morton
2. Introduction of Ezra McHaley - Kim Luttrell
7:15 P.M. PUBLIC HEARINGS
1. Request to Amend the Vernal City Municipal Code – Gabby Blackburn
a. Oversized Trailers and Travel Trailers, Sections 16.04.470, 16.04.710, 16.04.428, Definitions, – 16.24.152, Oversized Trailers & Travel Trailers, Adding New Sections 12.04.261, 12.04.262 and 12.04.263, Definitions and Storage of Commercial Vehicles in residential zones - Ordinance No. 2023-01, First Reading.
b. Regulating R-4 Parking – section 16.27.070 Minimum Area Requirements, And Section 16.26.120 Parking Space Requirements – Ordinance 2023-02, First Reading.
2. Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) - First Public Hearing – Quinn Bennion
POLICY AND LEGISLATION
1. Request to Purchase Crack Seal Machine – Clint Morton
2. Setting Planning Commission Schedule for 2023 Resolution No. 2023-01 – Gabby Blackburn
3. Request to Approve Change Order for Stearns Construction for the 100 East Concrete Project and Final Pay Application– Keith Despain